Making your feet more beautiful
Many people are self-conscious about their feet for many reasons. Some of these are hammertoes (toes are claw-like instead of straight) or bunions (protruding bumps just below the big toes on either or both feet). Some people are unhappy with the width of their feet or the length of their toes (too short or too long) or the size of their toenails. For all these people, minor cosmetic foot surgery procedures can correct these conditions and beautify their toes.
Appearance is particularly important to women (and even some men) who like to wear more fashionable or trendy open-toed shoes or sandals. That's why we offer the latest, most innovative and most effective cosmetic surgical procedures available. These include:
- Correction of hammer toes (straightening bent toes)
- Bunion surgery (repositioning the big toe to eliminate the unsightly bump on the inside of the foot)
- Foot face lift (a complete foot/toe makeover)
- Foot narrowing (so wide feet can fit comfortably in more stylish narrow shoes)
- Toe shortening
- Toe lengthening
- Toe tuck (mildly resizing toes)
- Toe obesity (making "fat" toes thinner and more beautiful)
- Nail resizing
Cosmetic foot surgery is as much art as it is science. The foot and ankle surgeons at NYC Footcare have the training, skill and experience to make your feet as beautiful as you have always wanted them to be.
For top-notch cosmetic foot surgery, call NYC Footcare from New York City and Manhattan in New York County, NY at 212.385.2400. Or use our online form to schedule your preferred appointment time with an expert podiatrist.